Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Crazy, hectic, emotional, fun filled week...so far!

I've had one of those crazy weeks and so far we're only three days into it. I guess the Holidays help to welcome most of that chaos though. Most of you know when I first moved to TN. I was pretty much ready to pack up and turn around, but I have to tell you the past couple of months have changed all of that. I have been blessed with some really wonderful friends here. Friends that help me get through crazy weeks, trying times, and are always there to listen when I need them. I love you all, you all know who you are!!! Here's just a few of my "Friend Moments" I have had this week~
Lots of phone calls from friends willing to listen as I vented.

Hobby Lobby and an evening dose of Hazelnut Hot Chocolate with Amy. (Yummy, if you haven't tried, it's a must!)
Watching The DWTS finale with neighbors! YAY for Derek and Brooke, you deserved it. Oh and by the way...how come my body doesn't look like that after kids. Hmmmm????
Dinner with Sheryl and Lanae at Red Robin's. One of my favorite restaurants. Sheryl I love you and I'm so happy to have you in my life.
Constant messages from old friends who still mean the world to me. The only negative to Facebook is that it's a constant reminder of how old we are getting and my husband is wondering if I'm ever going to get off the computer!
Christmas Shopping with Katie and Amy and yummy dinner at Russo's. Yay for Russo's and early Christmas Shopping.
GOTTA LOVE GOOD FRIENDS!





7 comments:

reesfamily said...

Sounds like you have some great friends. I wish we were able to hang out more often. Atleast we have Christmas coming up. I can't wait!

Stephers said...

It does sound like you have had a busy week. Sounds like a GREAT support system and lots of people who love you :)

Mark and Emily said...

I love blogs! It's nice to see you here...

I know what you mean about wanting to pack up and move back home after going to a new place. I felt that way when I moved to Montana. Oregon has been a much better move! :) I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving.
-Emily

The Harveys said...

Can you believe it is time for Christmas already?! Good times, good friends, that is what it is all about.

The Crazy Clawson's said...

im sure you are a good friend back. that is so good you have lots of friends to rely on...

Kristen said...

Your friends love you too!

Anonymous said...

Ditto on the husband wondering if you will ever get off the computer...it has caused some serious tension at our house. But I love it - so fun to keep in touch (if only just a little). When are you coming for Christmas? Leave a comment on my blog and let me know or send me an email...we need to try and get everyone together. Is Natalie coming into town?