Moving On~
I just wanted to let all of you know that your emails and comments on my blog were amazing. It's having people like each one of you in my life that has helped me to move on. I know this Rascal Flatts song is more of a love song but I love the part that says "you've helped me to find strength in my moments of weakness" I appreciate each one of you. Thank you!

4 comments:
oh Nicole - we love you! I've been thinking about you and your cute family all week. May your heart be healed! I like the post you did about husband tag - i might do it too. Take care.
Still thinking of you. Hope you are doing well. Thanks for your comments and please contact us about getting together at Christmas time.
-Camille
I'm glad to hear you're doing well. I've been thinking about you all week. Thanks for sharing that song. I love it!
I'm sorry i haven't sent you a note yet! things are crazy here, and I'll tell you about it someday, but anyway, I just wanted you to know I'm so sorry for losing your sweet little baby girl. I've been thinking about you a lot and everytime I think to call, it's like 9 pm here, so I don't do it. Hope you're healing, physically and emotionally. love you!
Post a Comment