Thursday, October 16, 2008

Mom, I can't thank you enough~
My mom has been in town the past week helping me with EVERYTHING! She has done the dishes, laundry, made beds, laundry, scrubbed toilets, laundry, ran errands, laundry.....well you get the picture. She has been so supportive of me and my family. I was on the phone with my Mom soon after I found out the sad news about our baby. Without even a pause in her voice she said "I'll be out as soon as I can get there". Sure enough she was at the hospital the next afternoon in time to hold Claire. I know it meant a lot to my Mom to be able to rock Claire for a short while as it did me too. Mother's are the best. I don't know what I would have done without her. Thanks Mom, I will never be able to thank you enough.

5 comments:

Jill said...

Okay, now I am crying even more. What an awesome mom. Families are such a strength during difficult times. She will be your life preserver for awhile :)

Anonymous said...

What a great lady. It's so nice to know that you are being well taken care of. I think about you often and hope you are doing well.
-Camille

brittanimae said...

I'm so glad she was able to be there and share in your tender experiences. I've been thinking of you.

Stephers said...

You have an AMAZING mother. Your support system is incredible :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your mom was able to be there to help you through this hard time. Know we were all praying for you and your family. What would we do without family and the gospel.