Friday, October 31, 2008

HALLOWEEN PART 1

There's so much that goes on for Halloween with Ward parties, school parties, trick or treating, etc. that I decided I had to make this a two part post. Of course Halloween Part 2 will be posted after "Trick or Treating".
HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO YOU ALL!
My Southern Belle, Skeleton, and Pirate all dressed up and ready to go!
Treats we made for our friends, neighbors, and ladies I visit teach.
Cara at her Halloween preschool party with her friend Taylor.
Ryleigh was my date as we traveled from one function to the next...and a cute date she is.
We don't have a ward activities committee, so me being the nut that I am volunteered to have myself and the young women put on the Ward Halloween party. I do have to admit that I have a new found respect for the Ward activities chairman. The one bonus though, is that you're super busy only a few times out of the year, you don't have to get a substitute on Sunday's, and you get to spend somebody else's money :) All in all is was a good night and it all went off well.





10 comments:

Quists said...

What adorable costumes--- all your children look so great. I think it's wonderful that you volunteered. Cody and I had to be on that committee for the 6 months we lived in Seattle (before coming to Minnesota). Yeah, it was a little hard seeing that we had a little baby and it required serving/decorating, etc.. It's a lot of work! I bet it turned out great though. Hope you have fun tonight trick-or-treating!

Erika said...

The Ward Trunk-or-Treat was great! You make an awesome activities chairman....but a better YW pres!

Kristen said...

The kids look great. The ward party was awesome. You girls did a fantastic job. The kids loved it. Those treats look great by the way. I bet the recipients loved them~

Greg said...

Love the kids costumes, and yours.

Stephers said...

You guys all look so cute in your costumes. I love that you dressed up, I totally flaked this year! You all look so happy :)

Michelle said...

The kids look great, and is that a star trek chic costume you have - funny! Nicole - VOLUNTEERING to do a ward Halloween party?!? You amaze me!

Jill said...

How cute...those are some of the cutest kids/costumes yet! Love it.

brittanimae said...

Um, hi Martha Stewart. Did you have some work done? Because you look a lot younger than I remembered. ;)

Alyson and Greg Markham said...

Carson's costume is awesome!! They're all way awesome!

Anonymous said...

Darling kids - & I LOVE the treats...so cute! I'm sure your neighbors and ward just love you.