Sunday, September 14, 2008

Flavored Kisses



It's that time of year....time for holiday candy. The holiday candy has been hitting the shelves around here and I can't help but try a little of everything. I would have to say that so far these are my favorites~the new Hershey's Kisses Candy Corn flavor. They are the best! Give them a try, tell me what you think.

5 comments:

brittanimae said...

Mmm. I MUST get some of those!

lacey said...

I'm not so sure- I mean candy corn chocolates? I'll give it a go and if it is nasty throw it in the garbage candy, I'll send them to you before I waste them :)

Grandma Shauna said...

I bought some of the Kisses today. I think they'll make cute Peanutbutter Kiss cookies for Halloween and they also tasted great. The candy corn flavor will be the cutest. Maybe I'll make them for my Relief Society ladies since I don't have anyone else to cook for.

Jill said...

Honestly, it sounds kind of gross. But I will try anything! I'll let ya know :)

Karen and Maui said...

Just what I need.....another addition! hee hee