
I was in need of a girl's night out, so when my friend Cheri asked if I would join her at a fitting for her cancer awareness fashion show, I was all in! Our friend Amy joined us and we ended up having a really good time. Cheri totally looked like a hot mamma in her outfits and Amy and I had a great time being the judges. We ended the night with dinner at Osaka Hibachi Grill. It was a fun night and so nice to get out of my pregnancy slump.
8 comments:
I think that we should do something like this every month. (atleast) I had so much fun!!
It sounds to me like Cheri really needs you as a support system in her life. Luckily she picked someone to go with her that evening that not only loves fashion but also totally loves asian/teriyaki style food. I notice you are the only one with a coke which means you're feeling better:) YAY!!!
How fun is that? Glad you all could get out and enjoy some time together!
Isn't it amazing what a night out will do for your spirits?? Love the picture, you look FABULOUS, you don't even look pregos to me :)
That last comment listed as Mike is actually from Stephanie Postma... Sorry, I didn't realize that my hubby was logged instead of me!
There is nothing better than a GNO.
-Camille
I go to lunch with friends Of 30 years just about once a week. It is great to be able to have those bonds.
Dang you're a cute pregnant woman! Sounds like a great night out.
Post a Comment