Sunday, August 31, 2008



EXPECTING BABY #4
We're excited to announce that our family of 5 will soon become 6. Most of my family already knows that I'm pregnant but I held off on telling everyone else basically just to pass time. It seems like the longer I wait the quicker the time goes by. It's all mental when you're prego! Our little one is due the first week in March. We're super excited and I'm a little relieved to almost have the first 4 months over with. One thing I can say is it has definitely been a different pregnancy so far. Not because I'm more sick or having complications, but it's my age.....Having a baby in your 20's is a piece of cake compared to your 30's. I'm BEAT!!!! We're so blessed and so excited for this next chapter in our lives. Lets just hope my legs can stay as skinny as this girl in the picture, but I'm gonna go with a big YEAH RIGHT!!!

32 comments:

Heather said...

hurray! Congrats to your and your cute family. I hope your pregnancy goes very well (and quickly!). How fun for Cara to be in Miss Sally's class. Hannah loved her.

Michelle said...

Congratulations Dave and Nicole! How exciting!!! How exciting to have your first trimester over too! We're so happy for you guys - new babies are great!

-chip and michelle

shauna said...

oh my goodness, congratulations! Wonderful news. Do you find out the gender soon?

Janelle said...

Congrats!!! That is super exciting. I can't believe you already have 4 mos behind you, way to go.

Robbe said...

What are you nuts?!? Actually, congratulations!

For fun follow the link on our blog to "Perfectly Peterson" and see if you recognize anyone.

Anonymous said...

You make them so cute, I am glad that you will be adding another one. Congrats!!!!

J-me Boyce said...

That is awesome! Congrats! I am impressed you can go so long - I am on the phone the second I see the pink line. My next baby will be in my 30's too. You are an awesome mom - this is a lucky kid

Quists said...

I'm so excited for you and your family! Congratulations! YEAAAA! I hope you're doing well!

The Harveys said...

Congratulations!! What exciting news, and I'm amazed at how well you kept it a secret. Good for you. Hope all is well.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You will look thin and awesome the WHOLE WAY THROUGH I bet- lucky genes or something :)

lacey said...

ooops! "American Mom" is me, Lacey, I am doing a friends blog and was logged in on her account.

Alyson and Greg Markham said...

Okay so don't anybody be fooled by Nicoles comment about her legs. NOTHING gets big on Nicole when she's pregnant. Yes, one of those pregnant people we hate...LOL!
Anyway, I'm excited for the little Rees family. Babies bring such joy to your life. Once their here you wonder how you ever lived without them!

Kristen said...

Woo- hoo! Let the world know. Another cute Rees baby is on it's way! Yippee!

JamieBean said...

Congratulations, that's so exciting! March is a great time to have a baby. Do you have a preference on the gender? MAYBE... IT'S TWINS!! Wouldn't that be cool-two babies, one pregnancy!

Kelsey and Tony said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! Congratulations! This will be so much fun!

Kelsey

PS I have an amazing streak of baby gender guessing (11 or 12 right to date) I keep thinking I'm bound to be wrong one of these times, but I'm going to see if I can get a vibe and send you my guess.

Stephers said...

Congrats, that is super exciting.

Jylaire said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! I can't even imagine 4 kids! That is great!

Cheri said...

Yea! Dave told Craig on Saturday and I've been meaning to call -- congratulations!!

{Brittany} said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. I hope that you are feeling well. I understand the 30 thing. It's amazing how old I felt during this last pregnancy. Good luck!!

Kelsey and Tony said...

I'm thinking - GIRL! Can't wait to find out...you do find out, don't you? I hope so!!

kelsey

kelsey said...

Even though I already knew congrats again! I can't believe you have already got 4 months down. Your practically half-way. I'm excited to hear what you are having. I guess a boy.

Amber said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. I think March is a great time to have a baby.

Erika said...

I KNEW it! Congratulations!!! You're a good secret keeper :)

angie said...

YAY!! I am so sxcited for you!! 4kiddos, you are amazing. I can't wait to see baby #4 Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me!? I am so excited for you! That is amazing. So happy. Babies bring so much joy! It's hard to believe we have friends with 4 kids, eh? Good thing we are all so good looking or I would call us old.

Congratulations!

Love, Dani

Karen and Maui said...

Congratulations Nicole and Dave! BC and I live vicariously through our friends who have kids, so keep them coming! They are all so adorable.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, but I'm apparently the last to find out...wow, 26 comments.
I'm so excited for you. We are debating a third so hearing about pregnancy over 30 isn't making it any easier :).
Do you know what you are having?
-Camille

Lisa Danielson said...

Congratualtions!That is so exciting. Your first southern baby!!!

Tristan said...

Congratulations. That is exciting news. I've been blog stocking you and your cute family for awhile. Our kids are almost the same ages. My oldest are twin boys in third grade, my daughter is in kindergarten, and I have a 2 1/2 year old boy. Four is definitely busy, but it's hard to see your life without the youngest. Congrats.

Tristan Cook Nielson

wendy and brig said...

Congratulations Dave and Nicole. We are so happy for you. I hope everything goes well for you. You will be having this baby in no time. My baby is already 7 1/2 months. Time FLIES!

Cassie Peck said...

yea! Another cousin on the way!

Denise Johnson said...

Wow, how exciting for you all. We wish you the best and can't wait to keep up to date on your growing family. - Denise Johnson