Sunday, August 3, 2008

Alyson's Big Day!



My sister Alyson went through the temple for her first time this past Thursday. I'm so happy for her and glad that I was able to be part of her big day. After the temple session her little guy TY was blessed and then we celebrated her 29th birthday with both of her families. It was a big day for her, one I'm sure she's been looking forward to for quite sometime. Congratulations Alyson, we're so proud of you!

2 comments:

kelsey said...

Yea for Alyson. She deserves this so much. It was sure fun to see you over the 24th and catch up a bit. I'm sad that I had to leave right around the same time you got to your families house. It would have been fun to see you more. Your kids are adorable and are growing like crazy!

Kristen said...

Looks like your having fun in Utah. Glad I could get home and see it so I could catch up with ya. Enjoy your vacation. We'll have to have lots of fun when you get back. Miss ya.