Sunday, June 1, 2008

WE ARE FAMILY!

Well my house is definitely a lot quieter today, but that's not necessarily a good thing. It almost feels lonely and empty now. It was great having my family in town. We definitely kept busy with touring downtown, eating out, ball games, shopping, and more. My Mom bought each of the kids an outfit for 3 of the days that they were here. We love, love, love when she does that. I loved meeting my little nephews for the first time. I definitely forgot how much work newborns are. Alyson and Angela are superstar Moms with lots of patience. The hardest part of the week was dealing with my little Ryleigh. She wasn't feeling good and was very irritable and whiny. She almost sent me over the edge a few times, so thanks family for being patient with her. Thanks to my Mom for all the cleaning that you did. You're probably feeling it today. My homesickness has been cured......at least for now!
(check out my slideshow below)

8 comments:

Amber said...

How fun! The kids are all looking so big.

J-me Boyce said...

What a cute bunch of kiddos! That is awesome that your mom got you all outfits- that totally sounds like your mom! I bet you guys had fun.

Stephers said...

I am so excited that you got the chance to have everyone come to you! Looks like you had so much fun. What a cute family!

Lynnise said...

How nice to have everyone come to you! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun. I loved the pictures of all the kids balancing the cups on their heads, hilarious!

angie said...

Family times are the best times EVER!!! It looks like you guys had a BLAST!!!

Stacey said...

Hey...I don't mind. I tried to email it to you at the same time as Alyson, but I guess I have the wrong address cuz it kept coming back to me. Cute pics by the way.

kelsey said...

Look at all those blondies. I'm glad you got to have family come visit. Now that I don't live by family anymore I can start to understand how much it means when they come to visit.

{Brittany} said...

That is so fun! I'm sure you guys had such a fun time together, but I'm sure that you are also exhausted now. All of your children are adorable!