Well I'm back and still can't seem to cool off. I can honestly say I don't think I've ever sweat that much in my life. I've been to camp here two times prior and I do not remember it being that hot. With the heat aside though, I had a wonderful time. I love Girl's camp. I believe there is a true purpose for YW's girl's camp. It's a time for the girl's to see their leaders as real people, to interact with friends, for them to learn certification, and most importantly to gain a stronger testimony of the gospel. Our theme this year was
"5 Star Girl"
I love the YW and the leaders that I'm so lucky to work with and I truly believe that each one of them is a "5 Star Girl."
I took tons of pictures but these are a few of my favorites so check out my slide show below

8 comments:
Oh my goodness, so cute! You are so amazingly wonderful for those girls. I miss the Collierville ward! Love you!
How fun! I am totally bummed I have to miss our girls camp because that is when we are going to Utah for our Summer vacation. Boo hoo.
Yours sounded fun! I am glad I'll miss the heat though...it's awful here too!
Nicole,
Your Star turned out cute. There were some clever little sayings on it too. Looks like you had fun. I always loved being in YW. Now I'm with the old fuddy duddys.
I didn't realize how much I'd miss girls camp till I saw your pictures! Looks like you all had a great time. Coll 2nd ward is so cute!
Wow - I can't believe you've already had Girl's Camp. The girls look a bit older. :) I see a few faces. Did Taylor come back for camp? And Sarah - a leader? Thanks for posting the fun pictures. Looks like the girls had fun. Good job YW Pres!!
Hey, aren't you the leader? How can you be the leader when you look like one of the girls?! :) I LOVE GIRLS CAMP! I totally miss it. It was always like a total spiritual recharge for me. It wouldn't be girls camp if it wasn't unbearably hot, right?! I am totally with your mom on this one, hanging out with the fuddy duddys isn't nearly as fun!
I bet it was a hit. You make everything so much fun and I am sure this was no exception! I bet the girls just love you :)
You are amazing, Nicole! I bet those girls love you. And what an awesome camp? I don't remember ever having horseback riding at our girls' camp, lol.
Post a Comment