My friend Erika Bailey "ABC" tagged me-
this was a fun one.
A.ATTACHED OR SINGLE?
attached to my hot hubby Dave
B.BEST FRIEND?
Natalie, Alyson, My Mom, and Dave
C.CAKE OR PIE?
definitely cake or maybe pie or maybe cake.....both!
D. DAY OF CHOICE?
I like all days I just hate the early evening part of the days, my kids are always grumpy!
E. ESSENTIAL ITEMS?
cell phone, Extra gum, and Diet Coke
F. FAVORITE COLORS?
yellow and green
G. GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS?
not a big fan of either, would rather have chocolate with peanut butter
H. HOMETOWN?
Utah girl through and through
I. INDULGENCE?
going to late night movies
J. JANUARY OR JULY?
That's a hard one. I hate the humidity but I hate the cold worse...so July
K. KIDS?
1 son, 2 daughters
L. LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT?
my faith and family
M. MARRIAGE DATE?
August 7, 1997
N. NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS?
2 sisters, 2 brothers, 3 sis in laws, 6 bro in laws
O. ORANGES OR APPLES?
for sure Oranges, hate apples-can't stand the texture on my teeth
P. PHOBIAS OR FEARS?
earthquakes and totally scared of being alone in the dark
Q. QUOTE?
"When Momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy"
R. REASONS TO SMILE?
my kids smiling
S. SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN?
wonder woman even though superman is a hotty!
T. TAG 5 PEOPLE-
people I chose to tag down below
U. UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME?
Ever since I saw the movie "IT" I've never stepped on a drain.
V. VEGETABLES?
sweet potatoes-of course loaded with butter, cinnamon, and sugar
W. WORST HABIT?
everyone of you knows......winking my nose!
X. XRAY OR ULTRASOUND?
ultrasound....that's one of the best joys in life
Y. YOUR FAVORITE FOOD?
Mexican hands down!
Z. ZODIAC SIGN?
Aries-does this really mean anything???
5 PEOPLE YOU'RE GOING TO TAG?
Natalie, Alyson, Kelsey T., Brittany J., Mary S.,Wendy, Cheri S., and whoever else would like to participate. I would love to read your answers.
14 years ago

3 comments:
Super Fun! I don't think I have seen that one circulated around. I liked the questions & your answers!
he he he!!! I love your answers. The drain thing cracks me up! Can I come watch the game @ your house tomorrow night, too? Or is it just for the guys?
hi pretty. We went to dinner with your mom and alyson over the weekend while the men went to priesthood...it was so fun but sure missed you there. we just talked about how cute your little fam is and how cute your blog is...and i do love your answers on the abc tag...fun....have fun on your trip.....
Post a Comment