happy birthday nicole!!! have a super fun trip to disneyworld...maybe you'll run into my mom and dad while you're both there (wish i was going too...6 plane tickets to florida from here equals OUCH! to our budget...oh well!)
I am a mother of four beautiful children. Carson(14), CaraAnn(10), Ryleigh (8) and Evan (3). I live in Memphis TN., and am currently sweating from the humidity. My husband Dave is flying the Airbus for FEDEX. I am a stay at home mom by day and a reality T.V. junky by night.
4 comments:
I completely understand. I did not take those precautions last time we had pasta, and I'm still trying to remove stains!
That cracks me up! Such a good way to do it, I will have to remember this for our next noodle night!
I wonder what spaghetti night was like at the Jim and Maryann Rees house when their kids were little??? LOL!!!
happy birthday nicole!!!
have a super fun trip to disneyworld...maybe you'll run into my mom and dad while you're both there (wish i was going too...6 plane tickets to florida from here equals OUCH! to our budget...oh well!)
Post a Comment