The past three days have been busy with a Farm Birthday party, visits from bee keepers, and exciting packages from home.
Yesterday was the second time since we've lived here that the bee keepers have paid our neighbors a visit. Beehives totally gross me out, but I'm amazed at how these guys work in these swarms with such grace. Do you think deep down in they're a little freaked out. Maybe not. Have you seen that episode on Dirtiest Jobs about the bees????? Crazy!
Aren't these so cute? My mother in law MaryAnn sent these to the girl's. They loved them. I thought this was such a cute idea. So for all of you sewers, here's a new idea for you. Thanks MaryAnn my kids love the packages.
Ryleigh was a little superstar. She got right up with no complaints and started riding. I thought she would be nervous because she's my timid child, but I was proven wrong. She loved it. Don't you love those goldilocks popping out of her helmet. She definitely adds style to horseback riding.
7 comments:
You're crazy busy! I love those cute bags that MaryAnn sent. I'll have to show my mom and shee if she'll make us some. My kids would freak out!
So are there tonz of bees flying around all the time? Do lots of people get bit? I'm all stressed out for you!
Ryleigh looks like a natural little motorcycle cowgirl! So cute! And I have got to get one of those bags for Gracie... she would go nuts over those individual crayon slots. I bet it's a perfect church bag for them.
I hear ya about the bee keepers - not a job I would take that is for sure. I have been stung only once (knock on wood) and that was enough for me! Love the bags, perfect for church or in the car. Looks like a super fun party. She doesn't look scared at all! I love fun birthday parties!
yikes! i HATE bees/wasps/hornets (pretty much anything with a stinger!) that would be a nightmare job for sure!
such a cute picture of ryleigh - how fun for her to have the chance to ride a horse...i'm sure she'll remember it for a long time!
cool idea for a church bag - i want one!!!
You make me more and more excited to move to the south. I don't mind bees, but I'm not a fan of bee stings. Ryleigh looks like a natural up there. I love the locks haning out of the helmet.
I'm so glad you blog so I can see the kids every now and then and see what is going on. I've never seen bee keepers removing bees. I need hornet keepers, we always get nests inbetween the boards on our fence. I think it is time to go back to Cody. Love ya, Tracy
Post a Comment