
Yesterday in between conference sessions we decided to take a drive out to Herb Parson's Lake. Isn't it funny how you can live so close to something so big and not even know it exist? This lake is like 10 miles away from us. How come we have never heard anything about it??? Crazy! We took a very muddy walk around the lake. We decided after the 1 mile marker that Ryleigh wasn't going to last much longer without us holding her so we turned around. The kids were troopers, but Dave and I decided we'll go back alone and do the full 7 miles around the lake. Kind of a fun date idea!!!

8 comments:
Looks Beautiful! That would be a fun date night. Looks like the kiddos had fun.
Hey, if I come to Memphis this summer I'll take the walk with ya!
It's always fun to discover new places!
Ya, Alyson might just walk to Memphis, her and tanner walked to mom's from her house yesterday for fun.. Loco!! p.s. watch out for watermoccosines
how funny - we did the same thing during sessions, only not to a beautiful lake like you did...we went to utah lake. i laughed when lauren said "why does the water look kinda weird?" well, that would be because it is muddy and disgusting!!! ...we didn't get out of the car and walk around :)
I was driving down the road today and I swear I saw dave's old white "airport" car! Reminded me of the old days...I miss them!
Looks fun!!! Do you love living there??
That looks like a perfect Sunday afternoon activity! It's always fun to discover places so close to home!
Post a Comment