Wednesday, April 2, 2008

ELVIS


After driving past Graceland yesterday and watching Priscilla dance on "Dancing With The Stars" I've decided Memphis has turned me into an ELVIS fan. I'm getting to where I really like his music and have become really interested in his biography. He did have his flaws but just look at that face......what a handsome man he was.

4 comments:

Grandma Shauna said...

The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. I've always been an Elvis fan. Thought he was so handsome when I was young. Just wish I could have gone to one of his concerts. It was always a dream of mine. Did you know he was taught by the missionaries and his Book of Mormon is in the C
hurch History Museum with his testimony in it? He just couldnt' get on board with the Word of Wisdom. It looks like you guys had fun touring Memphis.

Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Nicole, I need you new email. I tried sending one and it got returned. kidscansing@yahoo.com

G-Dawg and the Fam said...

Gotta love Elvis! I guess the king was the true American Idol. Looks like you had a fun weekend!

Lynnise said...

I love Elvis too. I have always thought he was super sexy. I think that is fascinating about the Book of Mormon and his testimony. Makes you wonder what he's doing now! You should post some pictures of Graceland for those of us who can't visit!