Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Trampolines....Oral Surgeons love em!

Growing up we called the PJ's with feet in them our bunny suits, so I have done the same with my kids. CaraAnn got these ears from the $1 section at Target and came straight home and put her pink bunny suit on. I think she looks pretty cute. Plus to know her- this just totally suits her personality!




You wouldn't know it by this sweet picture of Cara, but she actually spent her evening at the Oral Surgeon getting stitches. She was jumping on the trampoline, took a fall, and ended up biting right through her lower lip. OUCH! You may ask, Why a surgeon? Well in order to keep her lip line straight with the color and lining of her lips, she had to see someone who was a little more hands on in that field. She did great. She should be healed and back to normal in no time. I know reading this right now, all of the grandparents are thinking.....Okay, get rid of the trampoline. But you all should know Dave well enough to know that the trampoline was put up in no time. Gotta love those trampolines.

2 comments:

G-Dawg and the Fam said...

What a cute little easter bunny! I have to say you were brave too. I think I'd be freaking out, just cause I haven't dealt with stitches yet. (knock on wood) And I wouldn't even have thought to make sure her lip line is stitched up straight. That was an excellent catch!
It's always doubley sad for kids when they get hurt cause they get hurt first of all and secondly they get their toy taken away. But what else do you do... it's bound to happen again otherwise. Poor thing!

Lynnise said...

We love the trampolines too. Just have to take the injuries with the fun. . .that's the way it goes. Hope she gets better fast. That is the one thing about kids, they sure bounce back a lot faster than we adults do. I don't think I would be up to putting my pink bunny suit on after getting stitches in my lip!