skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Some Bunny loves us!
A big thanks to Aunt Natalie, Grandma MaryAnn, Grandma Shauna, and of course the Easter bunny for making this an enjoyable holiday for the kids. Grandma MaryAnn sent us a box filled with fun candies, a singing bunny, and all of our Easter egg dyeing supplies. Natalie sent the kids candy and some cute Easter socks. Grandma Shauna sent their adorable Easter dresses (picture coming soon) and some new spring clothes. We love packages. Thanks to all of you!
7 comments:
Hey Rees'. We found your blog through the Bailey's. I can't believe we live like 3 miles apart and never hardly see each other. We've got to get together soon. Sounds like y'all had a great Easter. Check us out at www.stubbshub.blogspot.com
LOL!!! I didn't even have to read your post to know why Cara wasn't wearing a shirt!!! Tooo funny..
I too knew why Cara was topless. Only Cara would find a way to have an accident in an empty room. I haven't even posted my Easter yet because my friend took the pictures on her camera, and I don't want to rush her to get them back.
Look at how cute you display your Easter stuff! I swear I'm gonna start calling you Martha! (For her good traits...) Sad that I don't even know the Memphis Tigers... let me sound stupid here and guess, are they a basketball team or are they a college team? Glad you had a good Easter!
Looks like you had fun and got some good stuff!(packages are the best)Your kids are adorable. What is it with guys and sports teams? Matt has decided he is adopting the Detroit baseball team (whatever they are, I don't even know)when we move to Michigan. He even bought a hat already. He says he needs a local team and baseball is the only sport he doesn't "have" a team for.
Hey Nicole, I love this blog thing. It is so fun to keep in touch this way. Your kids are so cute! I hope everything is going well for your family. Hopefully all of the Rees' can get together someday soon. Take care.
Love, Wendy
hey nicole - i love the first two songs on your playlist - "sweet caroline" - that's just a happy, put a smile on your face classic and "in the ghetto" makes me smile because every time we drive past our first apartment, chip sings it to me...
Post a Comment