As far as the picture on the left goes~I put Cara's hair in pink spongy curler's for her Easter pictures this morning. Growing up my Mom would put our panties over our curlers to help keep them in place overnight, kind of a homemade hairnet. Cara loved it. She just couldn't get over the fact that she had her panties on her head. Mom, does this bring back memories or what?????
14 years ago

11 comments:
Cute cheeks!!! Great job Ryeligh!
I also love the hair net idea. I can just see you Hooper girls all running around your in your nightgowns playing tickle monster or ballerina or what ever it was right before bed.
Way to go Ryeligh! Sammie use to wear her panties on her head all the time. She thought they were for her head not her behind.
I think I will borrow the hairnet idea!
Yup, this sure does bring back memories. Wearing "Bunny Suits" "pink rollies" in your hair, and "undies" on your head. All you need is Barbara Mandrell singing in the background and it would be a typical Saturday night at the Hoopers 20 - 25 years ago. Sure miss those day. I miss me in those days too -- when I was young SKINNY and spry!!
Happy Easter!
Love ~ Mom
We too have been potty working all week... mine won't keep anything on but the panties. AGHH! I ran across the street to get T. from the bus and when we were walking back she was OUTSIDE in that state with a crazy blanket trying to keep warm and it was freezing. Oh for girls!
I too love to see their little bumms in undies...
Boys are soooo different from girls!! He would've never posed for a picture like Ryleigh's!Remember how Maryann gave Tanner his first pair of underwear and I put them on him and unfortunately and regretfully I snickered a little bit. Well, that little snicker of mine set me back a whole year with potty-training!
oh the joys of potty training - i'm actually jealous, cade doesn't have one bit of interest...SO tired of buying diapers! cute hair on the girls! love the repurposing of the panties!
I loved putting panties on my head. It is the greatest hair net possible. I love the picture of Ryeligh as well. Whenever I see Braydens little bum I just want to squeeze it. I'm sure you feel the same way about hers.
I love the panties on the head idea. Someday if I ever have a girl I will have to use that trick!
That is really funny and a very good idea! If I ever have a girl I will have to remember that.
I surely wish I could send Gracie to you and have you potty train her! I failed miserably at that venture and I dread going there again. But I gotta tell you this diaper business is putting me out and under! 2 in diapers is the pits! So please please tell me verbatum what you did and how you did it cause I'm needing some help there for sure.
okay, potty training is not my cup of tea AT ALL. I hate it, good to see it is going well for you so far. I am trying with Hyrum to get him to do it, he is certainly smart enough to do it, he just doesn't care. I put unders (that's what we call the panties for boys around here :)) on him the other day, he peed in them and then put a diaper back on himself, yeah, himself. Nice, looks like my road is more uphill than yours. Love the panties on the curlers, I'll have to try that with Kenzie next time. Cute kids!
Post a Comment