Disney World 2003. We were expecting CaraAnn. I had such bad morning sickness and I can remember just wanting to sit on Main street and sleep. This picture is awful. I can't even believe I'm sharing it. Gotta love those long Polo dresses. Good thing the style has changed.
The biggest reason I'm super excited for this trip is that for the first time in 3 Disney World vacations I'm NOT PREGNANT!!! Dave and I have been to Disney World 3 times since we've been married and I've been expecting each time. This time I actually get to ride the rides and enjoy myself without taking constant potty breaks. Our tickets are purchased and we leave April 11Th. We told the kids on Sunday and they're super excited. It's been a great bribing tool the past few days and I hope to use it to my advantage up until we leave.

12 comments:
That sounds like a lot of fun! Just being somewhere sunny and warm sounds great to me. I am very jealous.
Hey, I think you should take Grandma Shauna with you for her
55th birthday on April 12th. I could just sit and eat treats while you guys have fun. Just kidding!
Family Vacations have always been my favorite because I knew what all of my kids were doing and didn't have to worry about what was going on at home.
Love, Mom
I just realized I was signing in under Natalie's name -- she used my computer when she was here.
Is Disneyworld cooler than Disneyland? I know it is more convenient for you, just wondered if it was more fun...
I am very excited for you.
PS I am TIVO 'ing Dancing With The Stars simply to comment on you and Natalie's blogs. Oh yeah, and I like to watch dancing..
hi nicole, your trip sounds like tons of fun! i love disneyland! i'm so impressed you've actually gone three times when you've been pregnant - you're a better sport than i would have been! this time will surely be more fun :) i talked to cindy about the family web site and she just needs your email address and she can send you a re-invite - (i didn't remember your address to give to her...) have a great day!
Hey - I'm jealous! I'm sure my birthday present won't be nearly as exciting! We have been thinking we want to make the trek down there and take our kids, they are old enough now to totally enjoy it. . .maybe this fall. Have a good time!
Sounds like fun. Where do you guys usually stay when you go? We are thinking of taking a trip to Disney World in September. Mike has never been to Orlando. I can simpathize with you a little on the pregnant thing. We went to Disneyland last year and I was pregnant. It was still fun just wasn't quite the same.
Let us know when you are coming to Florida. If things aren't too crazy maybe we can meet you guys for a day or something,(Epcot, not too many rides) Orlando isn't too far away, I can be the pregnant one since it seems to be the theme for your Disney World vacations. You are going to have a blast, the weather is awesome up there this time of year, and it shouldn't be crowded at all.
I totally wish we were coming with you guys. Your trip won't be nearly as fun without us LOL. Maybe if Matt hadn't taken so much time off of work for all of our Utah visits we could have made it work. Next time
I am so jealous, I would love to be anywhere right now but the long Utah winter that never seems to end. I hope you have so much fun!!! Who knows maybe you'll come home pregnant if you're lucky!!!
That sounds like a really fun 30th Birthday! My husband is the lead snare drummer for a bag pipe band and they have a competition in Las Vegas over my 30th, SUPER FUN, NOT! But I am excited to not be in Salt Lake, and Vegas really isn't all that bad :) Have Fun.
You seem to pick up and get around so easily- even while pregnant. I would have hit pause for that myself.... We too are planning Disneyworld next Spring, our last here and as a farewell to residency celebration. I fear we might have kids that will be too too you still... please share the lowdown when you get back about where you stayed and any recomendations. Happy Easter!
Post a Comment