Thursday, March 13, 2008

"Say Cheese."


My girls are obsessed with taking pictures right now. They're constantly asking me to "say cheese". This is just kind of a silly shot that we took while playing around. Can you say CLOSEUP????

7 comments:

Lynnise said...

Are you their mom or their sister? Too cute! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Blonde hair, beautiful eyes, and gorgeous smiles! Yep they take after their mom.

Michelle said...

hi nicole, wow, your blog is amazing - do you give lessons? :) it's great to get caught up on your cute family. we miss you guys around here! i'll have cindy try and get your account fixed on the family website. she and kathy are the ones who know how to do all that...

cool new calling for you, i'll bet you do a great job! i have the same calling, we'll have to swap ideas...

take care!

Jeremy and Angela said...

Nicole your blog is fantastic! Do you have any pointers for me? How did you get music on there? And love the pictures with your girls. They are definitly yours! What a beautiful family you have. God has truly blessed you!
Angela J

natalie said...

Matt said when he looked at this picture he thought you looked just like Aaron. I bet you have never been told that before. It's usually me who gets that. Abigail loves cameras too. Thus, the reason ours is broken right now. I told mom for my birthday I wanted money towards a new digital camera. I don't know how I felt about Miss Potter. It was very cute and creative but a bit slow for me. I could have also been so tired when I turned it on a 10:30 p.m. to watch (you think).

kelsey said...

Darling picture. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think that Ryleigh looks like you and Cara like Dave. All three beautiful babes!

G-Dawg and the Fam said...

That's so funny that Kelsey said that Cara looks like Dave cause I was just gonna say Cara totally looks like you. I don't know who Ryleigh looks like... I'm bad at that game. I love that picture! Close-ups are my favorite.