Saturday, March 1, 2008

Book Tag

I was just book tagged by my friend Lacey. This is a fun one.
1. pick up the nearest book (with at least 123 pages)
2. turn to page 123
3. find the 5th sentence
4. post the next 3 sentences
5. tag 5 more people

I am not a reader. I'm too A.D.D. and can't even sit still for more than 2 minutes. I'm doing good just to get my B of M reading in. I love magazines though. So I'm going to cheat a little and turn to page 23 of my People magazine.

It reads: Sarah and George V-day IOU. Despite his hectic schedule, George Clooney always finds time for romance. With the Oscars coming up on Feb. 24, George-whose film Michael Clayton nabbed multiple nominations-has been plenty busy. But that didn't stop him from surprising girlfriend Sarah Larson on Valentine's Day.

WOW, that was some good reading. Gotta love those celeb tell-alls!
I tag~ Heidi S., Lori H., Jaime B., Angie B., and my two sis's. Good luck.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Somehow I knew it would be me before I even read what you have to do! thanks for the tag, I needed something to do on my blog