Our week so far....in a nutshell!

Last night Ryleigh was so tired and would not go to bed without her apple juice. After giving her 3 cups already I decided if I wanted her teeth to stay in tact then that was going to have to be enough. To make a long story short, she cried for about 30 minutes in front of the refrigerator and this is how the story ended. Little Ryleigh asleep on the kitchen floor.

We had Carson's last basketball game of the season tonight. They lost by 2 points. Carson had a great season. He wasn't on a winning team, but he sure is a big winner in our eyes.

This picture is so funny to me. I walked in the kitchen, secretly spying on Ryleigh and I noticed she had this glass full of odd looking chocolate chunks. Well what it turned out to be was the outside of all of the Oreos she had licked the cream out of. She's definitely my kind of Oreo eater.

I love Gymboree's clothing line and lucky for me so does my Mom and my Mother-in-law. They have great taste. So much so that they both bought my girl's these similar sailor outfits. One in pants and one in capris. Of course it's not Capri time yet so here they are modeling their pants. Works out perfect for me. I love Easter clothing lines because I just love the Nautical look on little girls.

Dave was out of town all last week spending most of his time in Buffalo, New York and Montreal, Canada. As he was doing his walk around he decided to send me an email showing how cold it was. This picture obviously doesn't do it any justice but the temperature in Montreal was -20F. Crazy Cold! Dave's hands were shaking so hard that he could hardly take them out of his pockets long enough to take this picture. Glad I was in Memphis with my 60 degree weather last week.
9 comments:
Cute pictures! Funny stories of Ryleigh, she seems to have grown so much ... and it's only been 3 months since I last saw her. What darling outfits. Loved it all.
Abe lives on Apple Juice. Isn't that horrible. The doctor just said to get calcium fortified. Poor Ryleigh to be sick. Dude - that is so cold in Montreal. Jimmy's brother is serving his mission there. We better send him hand warmers so he'll survive. We miss you guys!
That little Rylie! She's at such a fun age. I bet Carson is great at basketball, he'll probably be the perfect height. And the -20 has inspired me to stop complaining about our weather. Poor Canadians!
And your girls could be gymboree models, seriously!
I'm glad my kids aren't the only ones who would cry that long over a glass of apple juice! You are better at sticking to your guns then I am. I always seem to give in.
Amber-Nicole and I are both horrible at sticking to our guns so know that. Next thing, -20 is horrible. I don't think anyone should have to function at that temp. Even being in Billings I can't complain about the freezing cold compared to those farther north. And last, how come the other granddaughter has no sailor outfit? Abigail is not lacking clothes by any means but if they are that cute we can always make room. Cara, Ryleigh and Carson we miss you guys. Love You!
Uh-Oh Mom...Where's Abigails outfit? Busted!! LOL!!!!!!
And seeing those pictures of Ryleigh stress me out! 11-year olds are soo easy...What have I got myself into again?
Cars-
You're such a good athlete! We wish you were coming this summer to go to some sports camps w/the T-Dizzle.
Your kiddos are so so so cute. I love the first pic of Ryleigh when she is sound asleep--too cute.
Oh Rylie, she is so sweet! Cute pictures! I love Gymboree's clothes too. Wow that is a cool shot Dave took of his plane, man that is some cold weather.
Hey, your girls look sooo cute in those clothes. Since you said you love sailor lines, I thought I'd share this link. This is one of my favorite dresses in the store I work at. http://www.oneitystore.com/starry-night-sailor1.html
Post a Comment