
I had to give this picture a post of it's own. I don't know about you, but I know when I deliver meals into families homes while they are down, they never look like this. My Mom's visiting teachers brought her dinner in on Sunday and it was beautiful. Looks like a Martha Stewart add to me. I guess I need to step it up in the visiting teaching department. Really though, all of her meals were wonderful. It made me realize how strong the Relief Society and Visiting Teaching organizations are in the church. It was amazing to see the love and support that was shown towards my Mom. It goes to show, What goes around~Comes around!
6 comments:
I cannot believe the food! What a great neighborhood. Did they cook for just your mom or did they know of all their company as well...
Glad to hear your mom is doing well.
Looks like you had a blast in Utah. It seems like you and your siblings enjoy each other! Distance helps the heart grow fonder.
No worries on getting together, you had a lot to juggle. No one expects more! We just get to hope for the next time.
Dani
That is unbelievable! I'm taking dinner to someone in my ward tonight and I'm so embarrassed. I put everything in disposable containers for convenience and never really worry about how pretty it is. That is amazing!
Nicole, I am so glad to hear that your mother is on the mend!
Sounds like the women in her ward are amazing :)
Looks like you had tons of fun with the fam, glad you got to relax a bit and enjoy!
Wow that all looks amazing, but I am sure it is like you said.. what goes around, comes around. I am sure your mom has made her fair share of wonderful dinners for many other families. I am glad that she is being taken care of and do well.
I loved what you said about your mom trying to do the dishes a week later, she hasn't changed much! Love you all! Tell your mom hello!
DANG!!!! I wish I was in her ward. That looks DELISH.
Glad to hear she is doing okay :)
Post a Comment