I thought the outfits Grandma Shauna bought and the red MaryJane Crocs Grandma MaryAnn bought were so cute that I had to share. Thanks Grandmas, the kids looked very cute and festivetoday.
Steph, I was about to say the same thing...Nicole, your family is so darling! Your girls especially look so much like you:) Super cute. (ok so maybe I wasn't going to say it quite word for word, but oh well.)
I am a mother of four beautiful children. Carson(14), CaraAnn(10), Ryleigh (8) and Evan (3). I live in Memphis TN., and am currently sweating from the humidity. My husband Dave is flying the Airbus for FEDEX. I am a stay at home mom by day and a reality T.V. junky by night.
4 comments:
Adorable! Red is my favorite. It's a must for Christmas attire:) Completely appropriate!
Cutie pies!!!
Your family is so darling! Your girls especially look so much like you :) Super cute.
Steph, I was about to say the same thing...Nicole, your family is so darling! Your girls especially look so much like you:) Super cute. (ok so maybe I wasn't going to say it quite word for word, but oh well.)
The kids look cute in their new duds. I can hardly wait to see them and give them a hug when you arrive in Mexico. oxoxox Mom
Post a Comment