With today being the Sunday before Christmas I decided I needed to wake up, get the kids ready, and get to church on time so we wouldn't miss out on any of the Christmas program. We were on time and we did get to listen to the beautiful sounds of the choir and the sweet Christmas story presented. In Young Women's today I had the chance of listening the our wonderful girl's share their own talents and Christmas stories that they had been practicing throughout the month. All in all it was a good day and a great start to a wonderful week ahead.
14 years ago

3 comments:
Your kids look darling...as usual!! I hope you're having fun in Mexico. I'm so jealous!
so cute! they are adorable, and Carson is so grown up and handsome!
OH MY GOSH!!! So cute! And those dresses… leave it to Nicole to have the best dressed kids, they look adorable (as always)
Post a Comment