Today was a good day. Dave ended up getting home in time to watch the kids enjoy Christmas morning. The kids had a great time and I think Santa treated them quite nicely. After the morning chaos I made breakfast with a few new recipes I collected from family and then off to packing for Mexico I went. Needless to say, my Christmas day was far from relaxing. I packed and did laundry from sun up to sun down. I hate to admit it but I had a hard time just enjoying Christmas this year. It was a little lonely on Christmas Eve knowing all of my family was together in Utah and not having Dave home made it a little harder. Hopefully next year will be a little less stressful and that we can sit together as a family and really enjoy the traditions and blessings of the Holiday season.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Love the kids' PJs! My baby has the pink sleeper style one, I love how soft Children’s Place pjs stay.
I am a mother of four beautiful children. Carson(14), CaraAnn(10), Ryleigh (8) and Evan (3). I live in Memphis TN., and am currently sweating from the humidity. My husband Dave is flying the Airbus for FEDEX. I am a stay at home mom by day and a reality T.V. junky by night.
1 comment:
Love the kids' PJs! My baby has the pink sleeper style one, I love how soft Children’s Place pjs stay.
Post a Comment