Thursday, November 15, 2007

TEMPLE ONE DAY AND LIQUOR STORE THE NEXT!

Kind of a rainy day at the Memphis, TN. temple.

Don't let the title fool you. I had a wonderful day at the temple. I was able to visit the temple with a large group of women from my Relief Society. One of the best parts was that a nursery was provided for my girl's, so there were no worries over them. The Memphis Temple is one of the cute, little miniature temples. It's almost weird when you see the smaller ones for the first time. Growing up in Utah, you're so spoiled to have some of the biggest temples in the world in your own backyard.
It's funny because the following day I took my first visit to the Collierville Liquor Store. I've had this weird cold sore in my nose (yes, gross) for quite a while now and nothing seems to get rid of it. My sister Alyson told me that she heard from a friend that if you put Everclear the vodka on it, it would pretty much just burn the sucker right off. So, I'm dying to see if it works. Hopefully I don't end up burning my nose holes. Sorry, kind of a gross post!

1 comment:

shauna said...

Hey, I have those same weird nose sores here too. They bug! Let me know if the vodka works... maybe I can borrow some :)