Saturday, November 10, 2007

SATURDAY MORNING PRIMARY ACTIVITY


The kids had their Primary Activity this morning. They were asked to decorate box cars for their drive-in movie activity. Carson of course, was already "too cool" for this one so he decided not to take part in the box car making, but Cara and Ryleigh of course had a great time. Cara wanted a blue car with flowers all over it and since Ryleigh is still in nursery and wasn't really supposed to be going, I just let her paint an old Diet Coke box. My girl's love anything that has to do with art and making a mess. They had a good time and enjoyed their drive- in movie showing of "David and Goliath." Yes, the cheesy one with Thurl Bailey.

1 comment:

kelsey said...

Nicole! So I finally got a blog. I have loved reading yours. Your grandmas isms was the best. Sorry you had such a great time with her. Can't wait to see your little family in Mexico!