Friday, November 9, 2007

THE REES' AND RAQUETBALL


So as many of you know Dave has been dieting and working out for almost 4 months now. He is doing a great job and has lost a lot of weight. Somewhere around 35 pounds. I decided on Monday it was time for me to get in shape again. I would love to have some definition in my arms and legs. I wouldn't mind having those nice, tight, flat abs too, but don't think that's going to happen. Let me make this clear-I am not dieting! I am not a dieter and never have been. I would rather go to the gym for 3 hours a day than cut my calories. Those of you who know me well know I love to eat out and bake so the "D" word does not exist in my vocabulary.

Yesterday Dave and I played a game of racquetball and wow did that work us out. We had a really good time and I wasn't nearly half as bad as I thought I would be. It was fun to get out and have some "Dave and Nicole" time without the kids.

Above is a picture of Dave's success. None of his clothes fit. This picture looks a little weird and Dave thinks it's showing too much of his undies but it was the best way for me to show his success. He has done a really good job and his dedication and persistence has definitely paid off. Good job Dave!

3 comments:

Stephers said...

Hey Nicole: Thanks for posting on my blog, it is so great to hear from you! Your family is so darling. This will be a fun way to keep in touch! As for loosing weight, way to go to your hubby and I think you look GREAT!

shauna said...

Awesome! If you ever want to go walking or jogging together- let me know.

Anonymous said...

Nicole, I am glad that we have blogs together. I am totally getting into this and it is fun especially being away from home, that I can have the feeling of being closer, I am sure you know what I mean, how is TN anyways. I went there again in September for Matt's work. Next year his seminar will be in Nashville at some resort. That will be really fun. I dido Steph, great job to your hubby and Nicole you have always looked great!