CONGRATS TO HELIO AND JULIANNE. I LOVE THIS SHOW AND AM SAD TO THIS SEASON END. I THINK I JUST SECRETLY WISH I COULD DANCE LIKE THE PROFESSIONALS. UNTIL NEXT YEAR......
Wasn't that fabulous!! Helio was so cute and Julianne is amazing. I want her body and want to dance like that. I really liked Mel B though and wished they both could have won. But, yeah, props to our Utah girl!!
I am a mother of four beautiful children. Carson(14), CaraAnn(10), Ryleigh (8) and Evan (3). I live in Memphis TN., and am currently sweating from the humidity. My husband Dave is flying the Airbus for FEDEX. I am a stay at home mom by day and a reality T.V. junky by night.
1 comment:
Wasn't that fabulous!! Helio was so cute and Julianne is amazing. I want her body and want to dance like that. I really liked Mel B though and wished they both could have won. But, yeah, props to our Utah girl!!
Post a Comment