We all went last summer and had a blast
Those of you who know Dave and his brother's know that they are each full of personality and are very good at making others laugh. I am posting this to let Scott know he is favorite brother right now. He is the only sibling (including my own) that has ever commented on my blog. They have always made me laugh out loud. Scott is Dave's brother that lives in Atlanta and practices law. He is married to Kim and has a little boy (almost 2) Blake. Scott and Kim have been married for about a two and half years. Scott is a very hard worker and I know has a very stressful job. Kim is more dedicated to Blake than any mom that I know. They are both wonderful people and very kind to me and my family too. That's one of the joys of marriage. Not only do you get a great spouse but great family members too. So Scott and Kim this blogs for you. Thanks for being great in-laws and we'll see you soon.
14 years ago

1 comment:
Nice to hear I am number one. Thanks for the kind words. You sort of got the marriage and blake's age mixed up, but that is okay. Looking forward to T-giving.
Post a Comment