Dave and I just celebrated our ten year anniversary. If we can do it...you can do it. No really though, it's been a fun ride. We've made some great memories together. Dave and I are definitely each other's best friend. We unlike most couples, spend a ton of time together. We've really learned a lot about one another this past year. We've had many heart to hearts on the couch as we contemplate going out and doing yard work together or not. Dave and I are both two very independent people and it really works in our marriage. We've lived in 5 different houses and now call Tennessee our home for a while. Whoever thought (Natalie, Lacey, Katie) the days of Sigma Chi and Alpha Chi, fun times at Pineview and Utah State would have ever brought such a wonderful thing. Dave thanks for not only being my husband but my best friend and biggest fan. I love you tons! Nicole
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment