14 years ago
Friday, August 17, 2007
MY FAMILY
A few of you have asked how my family is doing. Here's a picture to show that we're all doing great. This is one of the most recent pics I have where most of us are together. We're at The Pizza Factory. Any Pizza Factory fans? All of us and our spouses are there except for my Mom and I of course, the two ladies married to pilots. Most of the grand kids are missing too. Just a run down around the table clockwise. Alyson and Greg: married last October and have son Tanner. Alyson and Greg just returned from selling Pest Control in Bakersfield, California and are currently starting life again in Cedar Hills, Utah. Aaron and Angela: married in June, also took the awful task of selling Pest Control and are now residing in Orem. Aaron is currently in the Air National Guard and they are both staying busy working at Mimi's and going to school. Natalie and Matt are in Billings, Montana where Matt works for The Home Health industry and Natalie is a stay at home Mom. Their children are Abigail, Carter, and Collin.
Myself, Abigail, and my Mom. My Mom and Dad are still in Alpine, Utah. My Dad is the General of the Utah Air National Guard and still flies for Northwest Airlines. My Mom keeps very busy as Relief Society pres. and when she's not doing that she's usually backing my Dad up at events or visiting one of us. So there it is in a nutshell. We're all healthy and happy and even though miles apart we're all still connected at the hip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thank you for posting this! You and Natalie still look so young and hip (to be expected). I can't believe 10 years has come and gone since Pineview at USU. I STILL have such good memories- okay and some ones I wish I could forget too.
I love your blog!
Your family is still darling as ever...I miss the Hooper's. I wish your parents still lived across the street from mine so that we could see you more often. Thank goodness for blogs!
Post a Comment