Carson was so excited for second grade. He had ants in his pants all morning. So far, he loves his teacher Mrs. Marsh. He is excited to be back to his school routine and believe me Mom is too. He told me yesterday I don't need to worry about him anymore because that's his teachers job now. I wish it were that easy. Props to all teachers.
He also told me that next year he wants a backpack without any pictures on it because he's getting older and the big kids have plain backpacks. Here, I thought I was the cool Mom, because my son was the only one in his class with a "Transformers" bag. Oh well, so much for coolness.
14 years ago

3 comments:
Hey-
love your updates!
I will work on your header today...
my family left and Ryan left for a couple days as well.
Nicole...Dani just sent me the link to your blog and I am SOOO excited! Look at your darling family. I can't believe how big Carson is. Your girls are adorable! Congrats on Aaron's wedding. I was bummed that we never got a chance to get together while you were in town. I am addicted to the blogging thing because it is such a great way to stay in touch with friends (across the country like you) and family that are just across town! Plus, my blog is my journal! Now maybe we can actually keep in touch with you. My blog address is on Dani's website so you can check it out and stay in touch!
Love ya, Britt
Hey- I emailed you. I can't reach you or get into your blog! I've tried! Let me know how to get in ...
Post a Comment