Okay So I've decided to share my experience that I had over the weekend being a mother to Cara. I have to share otherwise I might just sit down and cry.
Friday:
Mom wakes up by finding a Mtn. Dew in her hands
spills her cereal
decides to paint her rug in her room with craft paint
finds Carson's school supplies
puts on her 10th outfit by noon
spills Mom's Diet Coke on the kitchen rugs
colors on her shirt with purple marker
colors on her shirt with purple marker
colors on Carson's homework
colors on Mom's passport application
Saturday:
spills apple juice all over the kitchen floor
spills her chocolate milk on the garage floor
gets gum and milk in her hair
gets gum and milk in her hair
has Tyler over and together they climb the pantry to find more gum
dumps all of her Lego's out and yes, spills her juice on those
Sunday:
writes in her scriptures
spills gold fish all over the chapel
drops her drink at the ward potluck
floods the flowers in the backyard
writes on the kitchen cabinets
has an accident in her pants
takes rocks out of the coi pond and throws them in the neighbors yard
teaches Ryleigh how to climb the pantry
gets chocolate pudding all over her dress
pulls down all of the DVDs from the shelf
It's a good thing she's cute. Dave blames it on her being girl. Hopefully Ryleigh isn't like this. I don't think I can take anymore. I promise I watch her but lets face it, we can't be our children's shadow all of the time.

2 comments:
Nicole you made me smile. And feel exhausted. She is so cute- love her bows!
Wow...maybe I'm glad I just have boys!!
Post a Comment